With well-designed products and authentic conversations at its core, Makers Weave launched in 2020 with well curated affordable and sustainable clothing using natural fibers. Since then, we have expanded our assortment to be the first brand that offers affordable and sustainable clothing and accessories directly from artisans to you.
We’re committed to bringing an authentic brand to you. Since our launch, we have set aside 1% of all sales to support partners whose mission resonate with ours.
Maker's Weave offers many generous benefits to its full-time employees, which currently include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Commuter Benefits for Parking and Transit
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave, plus two weeks of customized re-boarding for all new parents!
- Five days of paid time off to volunteer per year as well participate into community support services as part of 1% pledge community.
- One month paid sabbatical after five years at Maker’s Weave Stipend towards wellness related expenses like gym memberships, fitness classes, and more
- Access to Maker's Weave products
- Company activities including happy hours, fireside chats with founders and leaders of other startups, beer 'n learns, and more!
Current Job Openings
We are not hiring right now. However, if you are a Shopify developer then we would like to hear from you for part-time opportunities.